Please complete all parts of this form to apply for a booth at Bands on Bordeaux so that we may serve you as well as possible. The 2019 dates are - Thursdays, July 11th, 18th and 25th, and August 15th from 6:00 – 9:00pm on the 100 block of Bordeaux St.
Terms and Conditions:
- Info Only Vendors (Non-Profit/Non-Food): A 10’x10’ space will be provided. Canopies, chairs and tables are NOT provided. Please be aware of any insurance, tax license, permits or laws that are relevant to your exhibit as The Chadron Chamber of Commerce and Bands on Bordeaux are not responsible for any accidents or theft. This category is for those NOT SELLING product and NOT SEEKING DONATIONS but are just providing information or kids’ entertainment. You are required to bring your own trash cans and bags and haul your own garbage to the dumpsters.
- Retail Vendors: A 10’ x 10’ space will be provided. Canopies, chairs and tables are NOT provided. You must supply your own extension cords if electricity is needed. Each retail vendor must have a valid Nebraska Sales Tax License and a Certificate of Liability from your insurance company naming the Chadron Chamber of Commerce and Bands on Bordeaux as indemnified. You are required to bring your own trash cans and bags and haul your own garbage to the dumpsters.
- Food Vendors: A 10’ x 10’ space will be provided.Canopies, chairs and tables will NOT be provided. You must provide your own extension cords if electricity is needed. Food vendors will have exclusivity on one item and the item must be named on your application. (Popcorn, pulled pork, burritos, pizza, etc.) Since we are giving exclusivity, attendance is required on the weeks you sign up for. If you miss a week you signed up for, you relinquish your space without refund. Each food vendor must have a valid Nebraska Sales Tax License, a Certificate of Liability from your insurance company naming the Chadron Chamber of Commerce and Bands on Bordeaux as indemnified, a valid Nebraska Department of Health Food Service License and Inspection. Please be able to provide those if asked. You are required to bring your own trash cans and bags and haul your own garbage to the dumpsters.
- ONLY the Chadron Chamber of Commerce will be permitted to sell drinks at Bands on Bordeaux as a way to generate a profit to reinvest back into the event this year and in the years to come to alleviate our dependence on local donors and in an effort to be able to give to a need or project within our community. We plan to sell water, soda, beer and Mike’s Hard or similar drinks.
- No Refunds/No Rain Dates
- We reserve the right to limit the number of Retail Vendors and also reserve the right to limit duplication of the number of vendors in a particular category. Bands on Bordeaux coordinators may choose to deny a vendor based on appropriateness of products.
- Setup begins at 3:00 pm each Thursday night and you must be fully set up NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM. Please DO NOT arrive before 3 pm to set up unless prior approval is given by the Chamber Director and/or Bands on Bordeaux Staff. Arriving too early impedes the set up of our exterior fencing for the event.
- Tables, chairs and tents are NOT provided.
- The event will be advertised from 6pm to 9pm.
- Bringing your vehicle in for early tear down is NOT ALLOWED. Bring enough of your product and be able to stay until 9pm when booth tear down begins. If you do need to leave early, you must hand-carry your items out of the event area. Vehicles will not be allowed into the barricaded area after 5:30 pm or before the music has completed for the evening. Any vendor bringing a vehicle into the barricaded area will not be allowed to return and they will forfeit their vendor fee. The safety of our patrons should be the concern of vendors and organizers alike, so your cooperation is mandatory.
- If your booth IS a vehicle, you will be put on the outer edge of the vendor area.
- Vendors are responsible for the set-up and clean-up of their space. Vendors cannot impair other booths (i.e. sign or display blockage). Vendors will not be allowed to move booth locations once a space has been assigned without permission of the coordinators. This is a summer event held in the street and direct sun. Please plan accordingly as you will NOT be able to move to sidewalks or against buildings and impede walking traffic.
- NO PETS will be allowed during Bands on Bordeaux. Please leave all animals at home.
- Vendors will keep all profits from their booths. No other royalty or percentage fees are charged other than booth rental.
For questions or more information, please contact the Chadron Chamber of Commerce at 432-4401.